Emily Doll, Book, & Accessories
- Get it gift-wrapped! Add $10.
- A cherry-print dress with a Peter Pan collar, puffed sleeves, and a dotted sash
- White cotton knickers
- Red ankle socks and shiny black T-strap shoes with punch details
- Gingery-red hair that can be swept back with a cherry blossom headband
Plus, this collection includes the special things Emily brought with her all the way from England:
- A cardigan sweater from her Aunt Primrose
- Her grandfather's World War One dog tags, which remind Emily to be a brave solider for England
- A pretend English three-pence coin and a ration book
- Her scrapbook with a note from Mum, showing pictures of her family and the English princesses
The Emily doll has a huggable cloth body, and her movable head and limbs are made of smooth vinyl. Includes her own story—the Brave Emily paperback book.
- Emily Doll & Book - Winner of the 2007 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award
- Emily Doll & Book - Winner of a 2006 Parent's Choice Approved Award