Molly & Emily Best Friends Collection
- Get it gift-wrapped! Add $20.
- Quantity limited to three per order.
Molly and Emily open up a whole world of play with authentic styles from 1944:
- Molly’s navy blue argyle sweater over a dickey, or removable collar
- Her matching navy blue skirt, red hairbows, white anklets, and black Mary-Jane shoes
- Her thick brown hair in braids, tied with ribbons and styled around her glasses
- Emily’s dress printed with cherry blossoms and tied with a red dotted sash
- Her knickers, cherry-red ankle socks, and shiny T-strap shoes
- Her long, gingery-red hair held with a cherry-blossom headband
In the Best Friends Collection, even more authentic items bring their stories to life:
- Molly’s navy blue beret
- The monogrammed hankie she tucks into her shoulder bag
- Her replica 1943 “steel” penny, used during the war when copper was in short supply
- Her special heart locket to hold a picture of Dad while he’s away at war
- Emily’s cardigan sweater from her Aunt Primrose
- Her grandfather’s World War One dog tags, which remind Emily to be a brave soldier for England
- Her English three-pence coin
- Her scrapbook showing pictures of her family and the English princesses, where she also stores her British ration book—with a special message from Mum
Molly and Emily’s 18-inch doll bodies are soft cloth; their heads and limbs are smooth vinyl. They’re posable for hundreds of playtimes and can be treasured for years to come. Their books, Meet Molly and Brave Emily, enhance playtime with stories of these girls growing up in 1944—and offer lessons about choices and friendship that still touch girls today.
- Emily Doll & Book - Winner of the 2007 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award
- Emily Doll & Book - Winner of a 2006 Parent's Choice Approved Award