Julie & Ivy Best Friends Collection
- Quantity limited to three per order.
- Get it gift-wrapped! Add $20.
- Earrings are removable; intended for use only with this doll.
- Only available for shipment in the US.
Julie and Ivy open up a whole world of play with authentic styles from the 1970s:
- Julie’s crinkle-gauze peasant blouse over a turtleneck
- Her two-tone bell-bottom jeans and butterfly screen-printed underwear
- Her platform sandals and a braided, beaded belt
- Her long, straight blond hair with a single braid
- Ivy’s knit cowl-neck top
- Her twill pants with contrast stitching and rainbow-printed underwear
- Her tan western-style boots with decorative top-stitching—the height of ’70s style!
- Her straight black hair and gold earrings
In the Best Friends Collection, even more authentic items bring their stories to life:
- Julie’s crocheted cap
- Her shiny gold necklace with a “Julie” name charm
- Her faux-suede purse with printed flower detail
- Her pretend Bicentennial quarter—a collectible coin that was issued to celebrate the 200th anniversary of America’s independence
- Ivy’s denim bag made from worn-out blue jeans and personalized with patches
- A pair of gold-toned chandelier earrings that attach to Ivy's post earrings and a raspberry-colored beret
- A replica of an ancient Chinese coin for good luck
Julie and Ivy’s 18-inch doll bodies are soft cloth; their heads and limbs are smooth vinyl. They’re posable for hundreds of playtimes and can be treasured for years to come. Their books, Meet Julie and Good Luck, Ivy, enhance playtime with stories of these girls growing up in San Francisco in the 1970s. The books offer lessons about choices and friendship that still touch girls today.
- 2008 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award Winner