Julie Doll, Book & Accessories
- Get it gift-wrapped! Add $10.
- A crinkle-gauze peasant blouse over a multicolored turtleneck
- Groovy two-tone, bell-bottom jeans with a braided belt
- Butterfly underwear and platform sandals
- Long, straight blond hair styled with a single braid
Plus, this collection includes Julie's groovy accessories for sunny days in San Francisco:
- A faux-suede purse with bold printed flowers
- A purple crocheted cap—a popular style in the 1970s
- A shiny golden necklace with a "Julie" name charm
- A pretend Bicentennial quarter—a collectible coin that was issued to celebrate the 200th anniversary of America's independence
The Julie doll has a huggable cloth body, and her movable head and limbs are made of smooth vinyl. Includes the Meet Julie paperback book, the first story of this fun-loving girl growing up in San Francisco in the 1970s.
- 2008 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award Winner