Ivy Doll, Book & Accessories
The story of Ivy, Julie's best friend, comes alive in this special collection. The Ivy doll is 18" tall, with dark almond-shaped eyes that open and close. She has straight black hair that can be brushed and styled to show her earrings, and she arrives in a printed top from the 1970s. Ivy is soft and huggable, and she's poseable for hundreds of playtime moments to come. Plus, she comes with her special accessories, including a denim bag and a raspberry beret. Learn more...
- Get it gift-wrapped! Add $10.
- Earrings are removable; intended for use only with this doll.
- Only available for shipment in the US.
Explore Julie's world
The 1970s are a time of many changes, and Julie hopes to make a few of her own.
Product DescriptionLike Julie, Ivy opens up a whole world of imaginative play, and comes with authentic styles from the '70s:
- A knit cowl-neck top with a bold print she thinks is groovy
- Twill pants to wear under her western-style boots
- Rainbow underwear
- Straight black hair and golden earrings
Plus, this collection includes Ivy's special accessories:
- A "denim" bag made from worn-out blue jeans and personalized with patches
- A pair of gold-toned chandelier earrings that attach to Ivy's post earrings
- A raspberry beret for breezy San Francisco weather
- A replica of an ancient Chinese coin for good luck
The Ivy doll has a huggable cloth body, and her movable head and limbs are made of smooth vinyl. Includes her own story—the Good Luck, Ivy paperback book.
- 2008 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award Winner