Kit & Ruthie Best Friends Collection
- Quantity limited to three per order.
- Get it gift-wrapped! Add $20.
Kit and Ruthie open up a whole world of play with authentic styles from the 1930s:
- Kit’s lilac sweater set and floral linen skirt
- Her white sandals and white cotton bloomers
- Her shoulder-length blond hair, styled off her forehead with a barrette in a double-diamond shape
- Ruthie’s floral dress with puffed sleeves
- Her blue socks, black shoes, and white cotton bloomers
- Her wavy, dark brown hair adorned with a pretty purple hairbow
In their Best Friends Collection, even more authentic accessories bring their stories to life:
- Kit's crocheted hat trimmed with a green ribbon
- Her straw purse that holds a printed hankie and a reproduction buffalo nickel
- Her necklace styled after a compass inside a ship’s wheel—to remind her that she was able to find her way through difficulties
- Ruthie’s black purse with a front pocket and silver-colored clasp
- Her pretty hankie printed with flowers
- Her two rose-shaped barrettes to wear in her wavy hair
- Her pretend watch with hands that “move”—a special gift from her father
Kit and Ruthie’s 18-inch doll bodies are soft cloth; their heads and limbs are smooth vinyl. They’re posable for hundreds of playtimes and can be treasured for years to come. Their books, Meet Kit and Really Truly Ruthie, enhance playtime with stories of these girls growing up during America's Great Depression. They offer lessons about choices and friendship that still touch girls today.