Ways to Buy
Kaya Doll & Paperback Book
Bring Kaya's adventures to life! The Kaya doll is 18" tall, with deep brown eyes that open and close. She has long, shiny black hair that can be brushed and braided, and she arrives in a special Nez Perce outfit from 1764. Kaya is soft and huggable, and she's poseable for hundreds of playtime moments to come. Learn more...
- This item sold as product codes WDPY and F7748.
- Animal products are simulated unless otherwise noted.
Explore Kaya’s world:
On the wide-open land, Kaya learns how to become a leader for her people.
Product DescriptionKaya opens up a whole world of imaginative play, and comes with authentic styles from the Nez Perce in 1764, before America became a country:
- A "deerskin" dress trimmed with beads and fringe, featuring a tanning mark at the yoke
- A faux-leather belt and soft lace-up moccasins
- Long black braids adorned with faux-shell hair ties
The Kaya doll has a huggable cloth body, and her movable head and limbs are made of smooth vinyl. Includes the Meet Kaya paperback book, the first story of this daring girl learning the ways of her Nez Perce tribe.
- Winner of the 2002 National Parenting Publications (NAPPA) Gold Award
- Winner of the 2002 Child Magazine Best Toy of the Year
- 2002 Winner of an Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award
- 2002 Parents’ Choice Recommended Award
- Winner of a 2002 Nick Jr. Magazine 50 Best Toys Award