Ways to Buy
You save: $5
Addy Doll & Paperback Book
Bring Addy's inspiring stories to life! The Addy doll is 18" tall, with chocolate-brown eyes that open and close. She has thick black hair that can be styled and braided, and she arrives in a cinnamon-pink dress from the Civil War era. Addy is soft and huggable, and she's poseable for hundreds of playtime moments to come. Learn more...
- A doll hair pick works best for styling this doll's hair.
- Earrings are not removable.
Explore Addy’s world:
Addy escapes to freedom, and now she wants to re-unite her family. Can she do it?
Product DescriptionAddy opens up a whole world of imaginative play, and comes with authentic styles from 1864:
- A striped cinnamon-pink dress with buttons up the front
- Lacy white pantalettes that peek out at the hem
- Knee-length stockings and cap-toed boots with laces
- Thick black hair braided with a silky blue ribbon to show off the golden earrings she always wears
The Addy doll has a huggable cloth body, and her movable head and limbs are made of smooth vinyl. Includes the Meet Addy paperback book, the first illustrated story of this courageous girl determined to be free in the midst of the Civil War.