Josefina’s Feast Outfit
Instead of celebrating her birthday, Josefina celebrates the feast day of San José, the saint for whom she was named. She'll be the star of her special party in this outfit that features:
- A crisp white camisa, or blouse, edged with rows of ruffles
- A brilliant turquoise skirt with embroidered trim
- A wide orange sash that ties in back
- Fancy slippers in turquoise satin—a surprise gift from her sister Clara
- Silky red ribbons for her hair
- Doll sold separately.
Explore Josefina’s world:
Josefina’s love of nature follows Mamá’s traditions. But can she also embrace new ideas?
Care InstructionsFabric care: Hand wash in cold water, line dry