Although life on the home front during the war seems full of change, Molly can count on her favorite 1940s accessories—especially her picture-frame locket—to bring her comfort. Her accessories include:
- A red shoulder-bag purse with a snap closure
- A navy blue beret
- A metal, heart-shaped locket that really opens and can hold a photo
- A red-trimmed hankie embroidered with her name
- A metal reproduction of a 1943 steel penny that was used during the war, when copper was in short supply
- Quantity limited to three per order.
Explore Molly’s world:
Molly dreams of performing as “Miss Victory” to show her support during World War Two.