You Might Also Like
Julie’s Room Accessories
When decorating, Julie chooses fun, versatile items to make her new bedroom feel like home. Learn more...
you save: $10
- No price adjustments on previous purchases, returns or exchanges, or orders in progress that have not yet shipped. We reserve the right to limit order and item quantities.
Unfortunately, the offer will not be extended if you are unable to order due to technical issues.
Explore Julie's world
The 1970s are a time of many changes, and Julie hopes to make a few of her own.
Julie creates a comfy after-school hangout with her new room decor:
- A furry foot-shaped rug from Mom’s store downstairs
- Modular shelving that she can mix and match into bedside tables, storage drawers, or even a coffee table
- An egg-shaped terrarium with silk plants inside
- A collection of after-school snacks: pretend Jiffy Pop® popcorn, a plastic pitcher with a removable lid, and two plastic cups for preparing the pretend orange drink mix