Rebecca's Sabbath Set
Every Friday night at sundown, Rebecca's family celebrates the Sabbath by gathering for a big dinner and a saying a special Hebrew prayer while they light the Sabbath candles. Rebecca isn't yet old enough to light the candles, but she loves celebrating Sabbath traditions with this set that includes:
- A brass-colored metal Russian samovar and tray for heating water and serving tea
- A white ceramic teapot and a paperboard tea canister
- Two glasses, a pretend loaf of hallah bread, and a scalloped cloth for the table
- Two blue candlesticks that were a gift to Rebecca from Mr. Rossi
- A pair of Sabbath candles that the women in Rebecca's family "light" before sundown
- Not for use with water.
Explore Rebecca's world:
She's a lively girl with dramatic flair, growing up in New York City.