Emily Doll & Paperback Book
Bring Emily's story to life—she's Molly's English friend! The Emily doll is 18" tall, with deep blue eyes that open and close. She has gingery-red hair that can be brushed and styled, and she arrives in an authentic outfit from the 1940s. Emily is soft and huggable, and she's poseable for hundreds of playtime moments to come. Learn more...
- Quantity limited to three per order.
Explore Molly’s world:
Molly dreams of performing as “Miss Victory” to show her support during World War Two.
Product DescriptionLike Molly, Emily opens up a whole world of imaginative play, and comes with authentic styles from the World War Two era:
- A cherry-print dress with a Peter Pan collar, puffed sleeves, and a dotted sash
- White cotton knickers
- Red ankle socks and shiny black T-strap shoes with punch details
- Gingery-red hair that can be swept back with a cherry blossom headband
The Emily doll has a huggable cloth body, and her movable head and limbs are made of smooth vinyl. Includes her own story—the Brave Emily paperback book.
- Emily Doll & Book - Winner of the 2007 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award
- Emily Doll & Book - Winner of a 2006 Parent's Choice Approved Award