Molly’s Tap Outfit
Molly loves her tap-dance class, and she can hardly wait to perform in the "Hooray for the USA" show. She desperately hopes to get the lead part of "Miss Victory" so she can wear this magnificent costume that features:
- A blue leotard with silver binding and a sparkly shooting star applique
- A matching pleated tap skirt in red, silver, and blue with an elastic waistband
- A shiny star-spangled headband
- Black tap shoes with black bows and real taps on the bottom, plus white ankle socks
- Doll sold separately.
- Quantity limited to three per order.
Explore Molly’s world:
Molly dreams of performing as “Miss Victory” to show her support during World War Two.
Care InstructionsFabric care: Hand wash in cold water, line dry