Molly Doll & Paperback Book
Bring Molly's inspiring stories to life! The Molly doll is 18" tall, with soft gray eyes that open and close behind silver glasses. She has long, golden-brown hair that can be brushed and braided, and she arrives in an authentic 1940s outfit. Molly is soft and huggable, and she's poseable for hundreds of playtime moments to come. Learn more...
- Quantity limited to three per order.
Explore Molly’s world:
Molly dreams of performing as “Miss Victory” to show her support during World War Two.
Product DescriptionMolly opens up a whole world of imaginative play, and comes with authentic styles from 1944:
- A navy blue argyle sweater over a dickey—a removable collar trimmed in blue rickrack
- Bloomers and a matching navy blue skirt that flares out smartly
- Silver glasses, white anklets, and black Mary Jane shoes
- Thick golden-brown hair styled in braids and tied in ribbons
The Molly doll has a huggable cloth body, and her movable head and limbs are made of smooth vinyl. Includes the Meet Molly paperback book, the first story of this lovable, patriotic girl growing up on the home front during World War Two.