Kit’s Washday Set
When it's time to do chores, Kit helps out with the laundry. Make her job easier with these washday accessories that include:
- A pretend metal-and-plastic washing machine just like those in the 1930s. It has a working wringer and plenty of room to spin laundry
- A drying rack that folds out so the laundry can drip-dry, and folds up to store when not in use
- A metal-and-plastic iron and an ironing board with a striped fabric pad for "pressing out" wrinkles
- A pretend box of Sudso laundry detergent
- A rattan basket for carrying laundry back and forth
- A pink cotton apron with embroidery on the bib, a scalloped hem, and criss-cross straps that button on
- Two printed cotton hand towels
you save: $40
- No price adjustments on previous purchases, returns or exchanges, or orders in progress that have not yet shipped. We reserve the right to limit order and item quantities.
Unfortunately, the offer will not be extended if you are unable to order due to technical issues.
- Not for use with water.
Explore Kit’s world:
Even though it’s the Great Depression, Kit hopes to write a happy ending for her family.
Product SpecificationsWashing machine dimensions: W: 6 1/2" x H: 12"