Addy’s Birthday Outfit
Because she was born into slavery, Addy doesn't know her birthday. Her family lets her pick her own special day to celebrate and plans a party. Be careful not to spill any of Poppa's homemade ice cream and cherry pie on this outfit that features:
- A checked pinafore with pockets for stowing precious finds
- An ecru puffed-sleeve blouse with rickrack trim and three buttons
- Long, cream-colored socks
- A snood with satin ribbon and faux yellow feathers to hold back her hair
- Doll sold separately.
- Boots sold separately as part of Addy Doll & Book.
- Only available for shipment in the US.
Explore Addy’s world:
Addy escapes to freedom, and now she wants to re-unite her family. Can she do it?
Care InstructionsFabric care: Hand wash in cold water, line dry