Marie-Grace Doll & Paperback Book
- Quantity limited to three per order.
- Outfit shown with Crinoline & Chemise, sold separately.
- A plaid taffeta dress in shades of pink and tangerine, featuring a wide neckline, puffed sleeves, and lace trim
- Lacy white pantalettes that peek out at the hem
- Knee-length stockings and two-tone boots with button details
- Long caramel hair styled in braids and tied with two pretty ribbons
The Marie-Grace doll has a huggable cloth body, and her movable head and limbs are made of smooth vinyl. Includes the Meet Marie-Grace paperback book, the introductory story of this shy and compassionate girl happy to find a home in 1850s New Orleans.