Marie-Grace Doll, Book & Accessories
- Quantity limited to three per order.
- Get it gift-wrapped! Add $10.
- Outfit shown with Crinoline & Chemise, sold separately.
that together, you can face anything.
- A plaid taffeta dress in shades of pink and tangerine, featuring a wide neckline, puffed sleeves, and lace trim
- Lacy white pantalettes that peek out at the hem
- Knee-length stockings and two-tone boots with button details
- Long caramel hair styled in braids and tied with two pretty ribbons
Plus, this collection includes Marie-Grace's special accessories that help her stay cool in New Orleans:
- A wide-brimmed hat with ribbons that tie under her chin
- A heart locket to wear around her neck
- A lacy fan that opens and closes
The Marie-Grace doll has a huggable cloth body, and her movable head and limbs are made of smooth vinyl. Includes the Meet Marie-Grace paperback book, the introductory story of this shy and compassionate girl happy to find a home in 1850s New Orleans.