In Kaya's day, the Nez Perce people followed the salmon and buffalo, so their tepees were designed to be moved easily. During the day, a tepee serves as a gathering place for women of the tribe to weave, cook, and share stories. By night , Kaya's whole family falls asleep to the sound of the crackling fire under the covering of this portable dwelling. Plan a sunrise to sunset day for Kaya in her tepee, which features:
- Large design big enough for two dolls to easily fit inside
- Easy setup—just spread tepee poles apart to pop it up, and easily take it down again for storage
- A faux wood fire that lights up and makes "crackling" sounds
- Two tule mats to place at the entrance of the tepee
- A top flap that opens to let in sunlight or closes on rainy days
- Cannot be gift wrapped.
- Adult assembly required.
- Kaya's Tepee requires 3 AA batteries, not included.
- Animal products are simulated unless otherwise noted.
- American Girl's company name and address, plus the product description, will appear on the shipping box.
Explore Kaya’s world:
On the wide-open land, Kaya learns how to become a leader for her people.
Product SpecificationsDimensions: W: 37" x H: 32" x D: 37"