Pow-Wow Dress of Today
Modern-day girls from the Nez Perce tribe often dress in beautiful garments like this one for powwows. This one features:
- A modern-day fringed turquoise dress accented with embroidered ribbon on the shoulder and front yoke, plus fringed bead accents and a faux shell button
- A headpiece comb with embroidered ribbon and real feathers
- Turquoise moccasins with laces that criss-cross and tie in front
- A brightly colored, embroidered apron
- Doll sold separately.
- Animal products are simulated unless otherwise noted.
Explore Kaya’s world:
On the wide-open land, Kaya learns how to become a leader for her people.