Kit® Fashion Design Portfolio
This all-inclusive activity set lets your girl become a fashion designer! Learn more...
Explore Kit’s world:
Even though it’s the Great Depression, Kit hopes to write a happy ending for her family.
She can design more than 50 original paper doll outfits, all inspired by Kit! Includes:
- A tri-fold package that doubles as a design studio, complete with a built-in storage caddy to keep design supplies handy
- The Kit Fashion Studio book featuring step-by-step instructions for creating her own paper doll outfits
- Kit and Ruthie paper dolls to dress up
- A sketch pad, stencil sheets, and sticker sheets to get started
- A rubber design stamp she can use to create pretty patterns
- 42 sheets of fabric, tissue, and foil papers for creating outfits, all featuring prints inspired by Kit's era
- A color wheel for checking color combinations
- 40 colorful gems to add some sparkle
- 9 assorted paper ribbons
- Tools of the trade, including a measuring tape, three tracing tools, and a French curve
- A sheet of sticky dots to hold outfits in place