Marie-Grace & Cécile Best Friends Collection
- Quantity limited to three per order.
- Get it gift-wrapped! Add $20.
- Brushing textured hair is not advised. Finger-style your doll's hair for best results.
- Outfit shown with Crinoline & Chemise, sold separately.
that together, you can face anything.
- Cécile's teal satin dress with black velvet accents and rosette adornments
- Her white pantalettes, knee-length stockings, and black boots
- Her dark brown hair styled in ringlets and tied back with ribbons
- Marie-Grace's plaid taffeta dress in summery shades of pink and tangerine, featuring a wide neckline, puffed sleeves, and lace trim
- Her white pantalettes, knee-length stockings, and two-tone boots
- Her long brown hair styled in braids and tied back with ribbons
In their Best Friends Collection, even more authentic accessories bring their stories to life:
- Cécile's hat, teal—to match her dress—and trimmed with a bow
- Her fancy necklace with a pearly pendant
- Dainty white gloves that Cécile wears when she's out and about in New Orleans
- Marie-Grace's wide-brimmed hat with ribbons ties under her chin and blocks the sun from her fair skin
- A heart locket
- A lace-trimmed fan that provides a breeze on a warm day
Cécile and Marie-Grace's 18-inch doll bodies are soft cloth; their heads and limbs are smooth vinyl. They're posable for hundreds of playtimes and can be treasured for years to come. Their books, Meet Cécile and Meet Marie-Grace, enhance playtime with stories of these girls growing up in 1853 New Orleans. They offer lessons about choices and friendship that still touch girls today. Their continuing stories are woven together in one six-book set and are written by two different authors.
- Winner of the 2011 National Parenting Publications (NAPPA) Gold Award