More ways to buy
Caroline Doll, Book & Accessories
Caroline's exciting stories come to life in this collection. The Caroline doll is 18" tall, with light aquamarine eyes that open and close. She has waist-length, golden-blond hair that can be braided and styled, and she arrives in an empire-waist dress authentic to her era. Caroline is soft and huggable, and she's poseable for hundreds of playtime moments to come. Plus, she comes with her accessories, including a faux-straw bonnet and a drawstring purse. Learn more...
you save: $5
- A doll hair pick works best for styling this doll's hair.
Explore Caroline's world:
Caroline faces her bravest moment with her heart as her compass.
Product DescriptionCaroline opens up a whole world of imaginative play, and comes with authentic styles from 1812:
- A soft pink empire-waist dress with a woven floral sash and ruffle trim, details common in her era
- Lacy pantalettes and ribbed-knit stockings to keep her proper
- Pink shoes to match
Plus, this collection includes Caroline's special things, each one embellished with era-inspired details:
- A faux-straw bonnet, adorned with fabric flowers and a striped ribbon for accent
- A drawstring purse with her name embroidered into the fun pattern
- A playful toy top that really spins!
The Caroline doll has a huggable cloth body, and her movable head and limbs are made of smooth vinyl. Her golden-blond hair tumbles in curls, all the way down to her waist! Includes the Meet Caroline paperback book, the first story of this brave, adventurous girl.
Care InstructionsFabric care: Hand wash in cold water, line dry