Samantha's Ice Cream Parlor
Scoop up some scrumptious fun! Fancy, mirror-lined ice cream parlors were popular in 1904—like Tyson’s, the parlor that Samantha visits in New York City. This wonderfully detailed set will inspire hours of imaginative play. It includes:
- Two beautiful faux-marble counters with pink countertops that provide plenty of workspace; the front counter is for serving customers, while the back counter has an attached mirror with golden details and decorative columns, along with ice cream bins with removable lids
- A pink faux-marble soda fountain, featuring three shiny fountainheads with levers that really move and a “stained-glass” lamp on top that really lights up
- Nine scoops of pretend ice cream—chocolate, strawberry, and mint—that can be served in the pair of cones, bowls, or glass cups with shiny cup holders
- A metal ice cream scooper with a pretend heart-shaped “key” that would have helped twist the ice cream out
- A pretty pink chair
- An ornate metal old-time cash register with buttons and a drawer that opens
- A sign listing menu items
- A candy jar with a removable lid
- Two spoons, two lacy napkins, and a menu
- Adult assembly required.
- Cannot be gift-wrapped.
- Requires 3 AA batteries, not included.
- American Girl's company name and address, plus the product description, will appear on the shipping box.
Product SpecificationsFront Counter Dimensions:
W: 15" x H: 9" x D: 10" (US)
W: 38.1 cm x H: 22.9 cm x D: 25.4 cm (metric)
Back Counter Dimensions:
W: 15" x H: 23" x D: 6" (US)
W: 38.1 cm x H: 58.4 cm x D: 15.2 cm (metric