Addy Doll, Book & Accessories
- Get it gift-wrapped! Add $10.
- A doll hair pick works best for styling this doll's hair.
- Earrings are not removable.
- A striped cinnamon-pink dress with buttons up the front
- Lacy white pantalettes that peek out at the hem
- Knee-length stockings and cap-toed boots with laces
- Thick black hair braided with a silky blue ribbon to show off the golden earrings she always wears
Plus, this collection includes Addy's special accessories—the few possessions Addy carried when she and Momma made their escape to freedom during the Civil War:
- A straw bonnet with a calico ribbon that ties under her chin
- A patterned kerchief Addy used as a bundle for carrying her things
- A faux gourd for water, and a replica half-dime from Uncle Solomon—the only money she and Momma had
- A cowrie-shell necklace that once belonged to Addy's great-grandmother, who brought it all the way from Africa
The Addy doll has a huggable cloth body, and her movable head and limbs are made of smooth vinyl. Includes the Meet Addy paperback book, the first illustrated story of this courageous girl determined to be free in the midst of the Civil War.