Josefina Doll, Book & Accessories
- Get it gift-wrapped! Add $10.
- Earrings are not removable.
- A white blouse edged in lace, also called a camisa
- A deep-red skirt with tiny flowers and a dark woven sash
- Golden hoop earrings, white drawers, and faux-leather moccasins with laces
- Long mahogany-brown hair adorned with a satin ribbon and a tiny sprig of evening primroses
Plus, this collection includes the accessories Josefina needs for daily life on the rancho:
- A long, fringed rebozo, or shawl, to protect her face from the sun
- A faux-leather pouch to hold her treasures—an embroidered handkerchief and replica coin
- A replica garnet pendant that was brought to Josefina all the way from Mexico City
The Josefina doll has a huggable cloth body, and her movable head and limbs are made of smooth vinyl. Includes the Meet Josefina paperback book, the first story of this caring girl whose heart and hopes are as big as the New Mexico sky.
- Winner of the 1998 Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award