Kirsten Doll, Book & Accessories
Kirsten’s story really comes alive in this collection. Arriving in an outfit from the pioneer days of 1854, she also brings special items, such as her necklace. She’s soft and huggable, with hair for styling. Plus, her adventures begin in the Meet Kirsten book.Learn more...
- Get it gift-wrapped! Add $10.
- Limit three per order, while supplies last.
Kirsten® opens up a whole world of play with authentic styles from pioneer times:
- A calico dress and a striped apron
- Matching striped stockings covered by fancy pantalettes
- Soft, brown, lace-up boots
- Beautiful blond hair, braided and tied with ribbons
In this collection, even more authentic items bring Kirsten’s story to life:
- A spoon bag, complete with a wooden spoon like those Swedish farmers took to feasts
- An embroidered hankie for her apron pocket
- A red-checked sunbonnet
- The special amber-colored heart necklace, a keepsake from her grandmother
The Kirsten doll is 18 inches tall with a soft cloth body, and her movable head and limbs are made of smooth vinyl. The Meet Kirsten book is the first story about this brave girl growing up on the Minnesota prairie, featuring beautiful illustrations and a historical "Looking Back" essay about life in 1854.