Molly Doll, Book & Accessories
- Get it gift-wrapped! Add $10.
- A navy blue argyle sweater over a dickey—a removable collar trimmed in blue rickrack
- Bloomers and a matching navy blue skirt that flares out smartly
- Silver glasses, white anklets, and black Mary Jane shoes
- Thick golden-brown hair styled in braids and tied in ribbons
Plus, this collection includes Molly's special accessories, each one embellished with era-inspired details:
- A navy blue beret for cooler weather
- A bright red shoulder bag to hold her things
- A white handkerchief monogrammed with her name
- A reproduction of a 1943 steel penny that was used during the war, when copper was in short supply
- A locket Molly wears to remind her of Dad while he's away at war
The Molly doll has a huggable cloth body, and her movable head and limbs are made of smooth vinyl. Includes the Meet Molly paperback book, the first story of this lovable, patriotic girl growing up on the home front during World War Two.