Kaya Doll, Book & Accessories
- Get it gift-wrapped! Add $10.
- Animal products are simulated unless otherwise noted.
- A "deerskin" dress trimmed with beads and fringe, featuring a tanning mark at the yoke
- A faux-leather belt and soft lace-up moccasins
- Long black braids adorned with faux-shell hair ties
Plus, this collection includes Kaya's precious accessories:
- A durable woven bag and a matching belt pouch, each featuring designs inspired by Nez Perce weavings
- A triple-strand necklace made to look like dyed porcupine quills
The Kaya doll has a huggable cloth body, and her movable head and limbs are made of smooth vinyl. Includes the Meet Kaya paperback book, the first story of this daring girl learning the ways of her Nez Perce tribe.
- Winner of the 2002 National Parenting Publications (NAPPA) Gold Award
- Winner of the 2002 Child Magazine Best Toy of the Year
- 2002 Winner of an Oppenheim Toy Portfolio Platinum Award
- 2002 Parents’ Choice Recommended Award
- Winner of a 2002 Nick Jr. Magazine 50 Best Toys Award