Elizabeth Doll, Book & Accessories
In this collection, Felicity’s best friend Elizabeth arrives in an outfit from her colonial-era story. She also brings special items, such as her cap. She’s soft and huggable, with hair for styling. Plus, she comes with her Very Funny, Elizabeth! book.Learn more...
- Get it gift-wrapped! Add $10.
- Earrings are removable; intended for use only with this doll.
- Quantity limited to three per order.
See all the titles for this spirited girl growing up during the American Revolution.
Like Felicity®, Elizabeth™ opens up a whole world of play with authentic styles from colonial times:
- A coral-pink taffeta gown
- A white shift, stockings, and shoes
- Long blond hair gathered with a satin ribbon to show off her post earrings
In this collection, even more authentic items bring Elizabeth’s story to life:
- A faux-pearl choker with a lobster-claw clasp
- A fancy fan that opens and closes
- The special, dainty pinner cap trimmed with grosgrain ribbon and lace
The Elizabeth doll is 18 inches tall with a soft cloth body, and her moveable head and limbs are made of smooth vinyl. The Very Funny Elizabeth! book is her story about growing up in Williamsburg in 1774, featuring beautiful illustrations and a historical "Looking Back" essay about colonial life.
- Elizabeth Doll & Book - 2005 iParenting Media Award selection
- Elizabeth Doll & Book - Winner of the 2005 National Parenting Publications (NAPPA) Honors Award
- Elizabeth Doll & Book - Winner of a 2005 Parent's Choice Approved Award
- Elizabeth Doll & Book - Winner of a 2005 Nick Jr. Magazine 50 Best Toys Award