Felicity & Elizabeth Best Friends Collection
The story of best friends Felicity and Elizabeth comes alive in this collection. Each arrives with an outfit, plus special items from the colonial era. Both are soft and huggable—with hair for styling—and bring their books, Meet Felicity and Very Funny, Elizabeth!Learn more...
- Get it gift-wrapped! Add $20.
- Earrings are removable; intended for use only with this doll.
- Quantity limited to three per order.
See all the titles for this spirited girl growing up during the American Revolution.
Felicity® and Elizabeth™ open up a whole world of play with authentic styles from 1774, just before the American Revolution:
- Felicity’s embroidered, lavender gown
- Her white stockings, a shift, and black shoes with fancy buckles
- Her long, wavy red hair gathered with a ribbon
- Elizabeth’s coral-pink taffeta gown
- Her white shift, stockings, and shoes
- Her long blond hair gathered with a satin ribbon to show off her post earrings
In the Best Friends Collection, even more authentic items bring their stories to life:
- Felicity’s mob cap tied with a lavender ribbon to be worn indoors and out
- Her garters with a message from her mother woven into the dainty pattern
- Her lace-edged handkerchief and a shiny replica coin, called a “bit”
- Her choker with purple blossoms
- Her brocade purse for carrying along her kerchief, coin, and more
- Elizabeth’s faux-pearl choker with a lobster-claw clasp
- Her fancy fan that opens and closes
- Her dainty pinner cap trimmed with grosgrain ribbon and lace
Felicity and Elizabeth’s 18-inch doll bodies are soft cloth; their heads and limbs are smooth vinyl. They’re posable for hundreds of playtimes and can be treasured for years to come. Their books, Meet Felicity and Very Funny, Elizabeth!, enhance playtime with stories of these girls growing up in 1774 Williamsburg—and offer lessons about choices and friendship that still touch girls today.
- Elizabeth Doll & Book - 2005 iParenting Media Award selection
- Elizabeth Doll & Book - Winner of the 2005 National Parenting Publications (NAPPA) Honors Award
- Elizabeth Doll & Book - Winner of a 2005 Parent's Choice Approved Award
- Elizabeth Doll & Book - Winner of a 2005 Nick Jr. Magazine 50 Best Toys Award