American Girl dolls are meant to be played with, but sometimes during the fun, accidents happen. That's why the experts at the American Girl Doll Hospital are here to help with everything from a thorough cleaning to major "surgery." Doll doctors will make her as good as new and send her back ready to be loved for years and years.
Welcome to the Doll Hospital
When you admit your American Girl doll to the Doll Hospital, she'll be carefully handled to protect her from further injury. A team of doll doctors will examine her from head to toe and decide on a treatment to fix her "injuries"—everything from hair brushing to limb tightening to major "surgery."
General repair and care:
- New head (same American Girl, Bitty Baby or Bitty Twins dolls only)
- Reattachment of limbs (18" American Girl dolls only)
- New body (torso and limbs)
- Eye replacement (same eye color only)
- Reattachment of head
Skin cleaning and hair
brushing, but no major "surgery."
This service is available for all
18" American Girl dolls.
This service is for 18"
My American Girl® dolls only.
Find out about this new optionLearn more
As part of each of these procedures, your doll will have her hair brushed and skin cleaned before she's discharged. Within three weeks, she'll be on her way home with a smile on her face and special items to remember her stay, including:
- Certificate of Good Health
- Get Well card
- Doll Hospital gown (plus a cap for Bitty Baby and socks for 18" dolls)
- Doll Hospital ID bracelet*
*ID Bracelet not included with Bitty Baby/Twins for